Monday, December 12, 2011

The War on Christmas 2011: SonGear.com



Slashing Tires encourages you to take a minute to read this inspiring message from SonGearWe’ve always suspected that Cabbage Patch Dolls were behind the current War on Christmas and Christian values . . . and we were RIGHT!

And while you’re there, browse through the inspiring SonGear merchandise catalog.  Why give money to the poor and needy when you can spend it on essentials like a “Life With Jesus is Better” insulated lunch bag or an “I Like Girls That Like Jesus” hoodie? 

Do you really want to “Keep CHRIST in Christmas”?  Then prove it by buying a “Life With Jesus Is Better” tattoo and apply it to your face.   

Score one BIG point for the Christians!

The War on Christmas 2011 score:
Christians: 2
Non-Christians: 4
Keep Christ in Christmas

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping Holi in the Holidays.... Who's with me?

-- Niles Thurman

David Franks said...

Niles - Slashing Tires is praying for you.

David Franks said...

Mike, I’m with you. I, too, am dreaming of a White Christmas. And, by “White”, I mean “Whites Only.”